We are a foster-based rescue and do not have a facility. It is rare we have space in any of our foster homes which generally have 5 or 6 dogs except for extreme emergencies. We focus on injured, ill and senior animals.
- If you have found a dog which needs rescue, but does not have a medical issue, and you are willing to foster the dog, then we may be able to help you. Otherwise, there is a list of other rescues and shelters under the "Help For You" tab above.
- We are a dog only rescue, we DO NOT accept cats or kittens. You can find shelters which do under the "Help For You" tab above.
- Except for our returning rescue dogs, we DO NOT generally accept owner turn-ins. We don't care if you are moving, your new girlfriend/boyfriend doesn't like the dog, or you just don't have time. If this is an emergency situation, please contact us and we will evaluate the situation to see if we can help.
- Please do not send in this form if you are interested in adopting unless you have already sent in an application. An application is your first step in adopting and is required before any meeting. A complete application helps us answer questions and guide you in your search for the perfect dog.
- We are all volunteers and it may take a while to get back to you. Please be patient.